Friday, July 2, 2010

Book 1: The Kite Runner

Wow! I am so excited that so many people have joined the book challenge. 

I've started the challenge with The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini. I was going to post discussion topics but thought I'd rather give everyone a bit longer to finish reading. 


If you haven't bought it yet you have quite a few options. I bought the Kindle version on Amazon for USD$10.98 (about R85). However, if you're not priviledged enough to own a Kindle you can get it from Kalahari for R92. Exclusive Books was quite a bit more expensive at R140. 

Speaking of Kindle, the new Kindle DX is out. Can barely wait for mine to arrive. Bigger and better display, more memory, longer battery life and even social networking. 

Looking forward to hearing what everyone thinks of The Kite Runner.

Happy reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment